Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Election Result

Being born and raised in California, I am disappointed in my home state in some things..

California voted down gay marriages, finally, its permantent. BUT california voted a black man into office. California consists of many racist (open admitted or not) people, and now they are supporting someone that has an illegal family memeber here in the states, waists money, and are going to raise your taxes...

A black woman just anounced on tv that finally there is a prez that will support minority... what a bunch of bullshit... So now when a black person does a driveby.. Well, he can't say that the states are racist... its just that black people have a 'poor me' attitude, that they are mistreated.. do you think that the prez will come to thier rescue when the fuck up? Not likely... 

HE IS NOT MY PRESIDENT, I am ashamed of my fellow US'ers -- If I could, I would move out of the USA. 

No comments: