Wednesday, November 5, 2008

NOthing is Sacred Anymore.. Marriage is suppose to be SAcred

There is a website that helps promote 'cheating' -- anyone that uses that site needs to be put thru the worse divorce that can be done.

If you are SO unhappy that you need to cheat, then walk out. Split up, go your own way... but don't do dishonesty, do not break your vows.. honor thy wife or husband... 

But for those want to know more about this site, here it is: http://www.ashleymadison.com/

My marriage is VERY important to me.. there is no way in hell that I would ever cheat on my spouse. But that also means that I am IN love with him.

If you don't feel the same, please leave. If you are ever caught, it will only be the worse you would deserve...

Remember, if you live in California, women get HALF of everything.

No comments: